Winter 2024 - IT Audit Associate I (St. Louis)
Armanino is proud to be Among the top 20 Largest Firms in the Nation and one of the Best Places to Work. We have a community of resources that are ready and willing to support your ideas, build your skills and expand your professional network. We want you to integrate all aspects of your life with your career. At Armanino, we know you don’t check-out of life when you check-in at work. That’s why we’ve created a unique work environment where your passions, work, and family & friends can overlap. We want to help you achieve growth by giving you access to a network of smart and supportive people, willing to listen to your ideas.
IT Audit Associates play an integral part in the audit work performed by the Firm and will work on all aspects of an audit, from planning to execution and completion. This work will include tests or procedures performed under general supervision that allow the Firm to collect sufficient evidence to assess whether the clients are up to date with the latest international organization reporting standards. You will help to ensure the completion of fieldwork related to client engagements including System and Organization Controls (SOC) audits, IT General Controls support, HITRUST Cyber Security Framework, Cyber security Assessments, ISO Assessments, Sarbanes-Oxley, Internal Audits, and Agreed Upon Procedures engagements, and interact with clients to identify and resolve audit issues.
- 70% project work
- 15% client facing
- 10% internal meetings
- 5% continued learning
Winter Start Date: January 8, 2024
- Perform audits, reviews, compilations, and various audit and/or consulting engagements including ISO, Cybersecurity, SOC I, SOC II, etc.
- Interpret and analyze audit evidence, operational data and/or information systems and draw logical conclusions based on evidence submitted
- Research and analyze pertinent clients, industry, and technical matters
- Conduct live interviews with C Suite clients to understand current state processes
- Identify, assess, and document controls and weaknesses in client information management systems
- Know and apply specialized knowledge, for example, the rules, regulations, and code of ethics of the AICPA, and the AICPA, ISACA, IIA, and applicable state regulations
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Current enrollment in a bachelor's or master’s program in accounting, finance or related field
- Final graduation date between December 2023 and August 2024 strongly preferred or plan to complete 150 semester/ 225 quarter unit requirement for CPA licensure eligibility between December 2023 – June 2024 strongly preferred
Armanino LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Armanino LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Armanino LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Armanino LLP’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Certain states require us to disclose the pay range and benefits summary for job postings. Compensation for this position: $64,000.00/yr.
Armanino has a robust offering of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO plan and paid sick time
- Flexible work arrangements
- 401K with Profit Sharing
- Wellness program
- Generous parental leave
- 11 paid holidays
For positions based in San Francisco, consistent with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, an arrest and conviction record will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration.
For Individuals who would be working within the City of Los Angeles, Armanino will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view our Consumer Notice at Collection for job applicants, please visit: https://www.armanino.com/terms/ccpa-employee-notice/