Digital Accelerator Development Program
At BMS, digital innovation and Information Technology are central to our vision of transforming patients’ lives through science. To accelerate our ability to serve patients around the world, we must unleash the power of technology. We are committed to being at the forefront of transforming the way medicine is made and delivered by harnessing the power of computer and data science, artificial intelligence, and other technologies to promote scientific discovery, faster decision making, and enhanced patient care.
Our Digital and Information Technology team is growing to accelerate innovation and strengthen our company’s digital foundation, and we are looking for bright, motivated, and inquisitive individuals who want to enhance their studies and work on disruptive technology that makes a positive impact on healthcare. If you want a rewarding summer experience that is meaningful, consider joining our diverse team! The DigITal Accelerator Program Internship is a 10-week program designed to discover your strengths, passion, and career interests while contributing to BMS’ digital aspirations across different areas of Digital and Information Technology. The DigITal Accelerator Interns will continuously learn and gain skills through exposure to broad set of digital technologies, including Application Development; Automation; Cloud; Data and Analytics; Digital Lab; Technology Lifecycle Management; Program Management and Cybersecurity.
Successful interns will be considered for the full-time DigITal Accelerator Development Program following graduation.
Supporting a wide range of projects across multiple domain areas, collaborating with different teams. Selected candidate’s responsibilities may include:
- Technology Development/Configuration
- Technology Design/Architect
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
- Application Testing
- Business Analysis
- Technology Contact Support
- Project Management
- Quality Management
Desired Candidate Characteristics:
- A strong interest in technology with a passion for healthcare
- Able to collaborate across multiple teams
- Demonstrated leadership skills inside and/outside academia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative and inquisitive nature to ask questions, offer bold ideas and challenge the status quo
- Agility to learn new tools and processes
Qualifications & Experience
- Current undergraduate students from an accredited university in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Cybersecurity, Informatics, Information Science/Technology, Software Engineering, Security and Risk Analysis, Bioinformatics, Statistics, Biotechnology, or other relevant STEM majors with IT experience.
- Candidates must be a US citizen, have a lawful permanent resident of the US or otherwise authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
Why You Should Apply
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.