Open Source Research and Strategy Consultant
Are you passionate about helping organizations successfully implement change and advance their operations? Whether it’s process improvement, performance measurement, or business management analysis, it comes down to one thing: learning how an organization works and making it better. Although many companies know where they want to go, getting there can be a challenge. Thankfully, that’s what you do: improve the systems that move entire organizations forward. It’s why we’re looking for someone like you—an organizational transformation and change consultant who can identify long term goals and create the processes needed to achieve them.
This is an opportunity to create efficiency in government. As an organizational transformation and change consultant, you’ll use your expertise to help your team assess how alterations will impact business processes and design to develop a strategy plan to evolve and improve your client’s capabilities. From unrealized potential to systemic challenges, your team will provide your client with a holistic view of their organization to transform their practices.
Work with us as we lead change in government.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
- Experience with conducting open source research or market research
- Ability to ramp up on a range of topics quickly, including emerging technologies, cyber threat intelligence, supply chain risk, foreign policy, financial systems, financial crime, market analysis, best practices analysis, and change management
- Ability to comprehend complex requirements, ask analytical questions, and find information through open source or market research to answer those questions
- Ability to work for national security clients across the DoD and Intelligence Community
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Scheduled to obtain a Bachelor's degree by Spring 2024
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with strategy consulting or change management consulting for federal government clients
- Experience with technology scouting, supply chain risk assessments, or cyber threat intelligence
- Experience with conducting outreach to and interviews with subject matter experts from the private and public sector
- Experience with open-source research and ubiquitous technical surveillance
- Experience with researching in a foreign language on websites outside the United States
- Knowledge of financial, economic, or investment intelligence
- Ability to leverage data, analytics, and visualization software tools to prototype solutions addressing challenging client questions rapidly
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Master's degree in International Affairs, Political Science, Linguistics, Economics, Library Studies, Cultural Studies, or Regional Studies preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Create Your Career:
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us—that’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like upskilling programs, tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.
A Place Where You Belong
Diverse perspectives cultivate collective ingenuity. Booz Allen’s culture of respect, equity, and opportunity means that, here, you are free to bring your whole self to work. With an array of business resource groups and other opportunities for connection, you’ll build your community in no time.
Support Your Well-Being
Our comprehensive benefits package includes wellness programs with HSA contributions, paid holidays, paid parental leave, a generous 401(k) match, and more. With these benefits, plus the option for flexible schedules and remote and hybrid locations, we’ll support you as you pursue a balanced, fulfilling life—at work and at home.
Your Candidate Journey
At Booz Allen, we know our people are what propel us forward, and we value relationships most of all. Here, we’ve compiled a list of resources so you’ll know what to expect as we forge a connection with you during your journey as a candidate with us.